Friday, October 16, 2009

Conway James at 11.5 weeks.

I decided to start a blog, since all I want to do is talk about my kid and his "wow" moments. This way, I don't have to direct it at anyone, causing loss of interest or boredom in my friends. If you want to read it, here it is.

Today I was amazed to find that our son Conway has begun lifting his head up 90 degrees. He can only do it for a few minutes, but it's amazing.
As if that weren't enough, he has the ability to bring his hands together at his chest, or to his mouth... and because of this newfound ability is now able to reach out for his owl toy, and grip it. and stroke it.
He is blowing my mind!!!

Also! This morning his daddy and I leaned over him and as usual said our morning hellos and coos... and he replied with "hi!"... Yes, It sounds far fetched. Yes, it really does. But I promise. He said hi.

I'm wondering if all of this newfound talent is thanks in part to the visit of his grandma and grandpa Munster. He appears to be showing off. The show off in him is probably from my side. hahaha. Also possibly because he is a full blown Leo. You appeal to his vanity and ego, and he'll do a flippin cartwheel, probably.

All of these new advancements have really once again proven to me how cool being a mom is. He is quite a wonderful little man, and I enjoy him more and more everyday. He is becoming very aware, and you can see in his face that he is enjoying himself the more he learns.
I look forward to more and more of these moments in the coming years.

My kid rocks.

1 comment: